Introduction to Installing Cameras for NoPileups
Cameras are a very important component of NoPileups. They are the eyes the system uses to monitor vehicles inside your tunnel. It’s important for cameras to be selected, installed, and cared for properly to better prevent collisions and avoid future issues.
- Camera Selection — Information on camera requirements and our recommendations for purchasing cameras to use with NoPileups.
- Tunnel Diagramming — How to plan and document a tunnel layout and map camera placement for the NoPileups Service Team.
- Camera Installation — A step-by-step guide to installing cameras for NoPileups.
- Dealing with Camera Obstructions — A guide to finding the best camera locations to help NoPileups provide the highest level of protection.
- Camera Care and Maintenance — Details on keeping in-tunnel cameras in tip-top shape.
Need a hand?
If you have any questions about how to install cameras for your site, don’t hesitate to reach out to the NoPileups Service Team. Call (833)-667-4538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.